GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Rules apply to wholesalers of clothing Nogafashion Paweł Noga, based in Wałcz. NIP 7651593269 / REGON 320683480
2. Prior to registration, each customer is required to familiarize himself/herself with these regulations.
3. Access to prices and the ability to place orders is restricted and designed exclusively for companies in the apparel industry, registered in the Central Register of Business Activity (CEIDG) or the National Court Register (KRS).
4. The offered goods are owned by Nogafashion. Every product offered by Nogafashion is authentic and comes from a legal and reliable source.
5. Nogafashion is a direct importer and wholesale distributor of clothing for women, men, shoes and accessories.
1. Each user is required to register in order to access prices and be able to place orders. The registration form should be completed.
2. Registration is subject to a successful verification of the active entrepreneur which we perform using Central Registration and Information on Business Activity (www.firma.gov.pl) or information from the National Court Register (www.ms.gov.pl).
3. As the data entered during registration will be used to issue your invoices, please fill in the registration form carefully using the information contained in the entry in the register of business activity. More: www.firma.gov.pl
4. Should the verification fail, we reserve the right to refuse customer registration.
5. You can log in by entering the username and password entered on the login form.
6. Anyone registering in the system, or sending a request for the price list or offer, consents to receive commercial information about new supplies and other news related to Nogafashion and entities cooperating closely with the company in the form of e-mail, letter, or telephone (in accordance with Art. 10 paragraph. 2 of the Act of 18 July 2002 about the provision of electronic services).
7. A person who does not wish to receive such information must notify us by email. Upon receipt of such information you will be removed from the database.
1. By placing an order at www.nogafashion.pl you declare that you are acquainted with the contents of these Regulations and accept its provisions.
2. You can place orders after you have signed in to your profile with the login and password obtained during successful verification.
3. The ordering process is very simple: you can order goods by email, phone or via the online store.
4. Your order will be realized as long as the requested goods are available in stock.
5. We issue a VAT invoice. A prove of purchase is included with every purchase.
6. If you are “an active EU VAT payer” and the place of delivery is outside Poland, the prices provided include a zero VAT rate.
7. Prices provided do not include VAT tax (net price). They are given in the following currencies: PLN, EUR, GBP, USD.
8. The total price of the product, with specific information on the shipping costs included, will be provided in the order summary.
9. Products sold by us are 1st grade and come with original tags from the manufacturer (minimum 95%).
10. Outlet goods is a commodity-specific, which can not be accurately determined as to the exact content of the mix or pallets, so all descriptions of goods on the site may not be taken literally and should not be construed as an offer in accordance with a detailed understanding of the Central Committee.
11. Photos of sample packages are located in the product gallery. Photos of products are only demonstrative and may differ slightly from the goods received.
12. We do not provide a warranty for purchased goods.
13. Returns aren’t accepted. In the unlikely event that a package doesn’t meet your expectations, you can swap out your order for another. Reclamation will be considered subject to notification no later than two days after recieving the package and we will present a complete and intact package within another 2 working days.
14. Orders placed on pallets in huge warehouse amounts cannot be swapped or refunded.
For your comfort, we offer a wide range of payment options:
1. Transfer / Bank transfer.
NOGAFASHION / Piastowska 3/23 78-600 Wałcz
PLN: 94 1090 1320 0000 0001 0217 5947
EUR: PL 36 1090 2053 0000 0001 1519 8124
GBP: PL 87 1090 2590 0000 0001 3326 2754
USD: PL 49 1090 2590 0000 0001 3326 2759
BIC Code (SWIFT): WBKPPLPP
In the title of payment, please provide the data necessary to realise the order: the order number and the name and surname of the person placing the order.
2. Cash on delivery / COD (Only for domestic deliveries)
You can pay for the order directly upon recieving the package.
This is a system of online payment, which enables lightning-fast transfer.
1. Any orders placed are realised from Monday to Friday at 08:00-18:00.
2. All orders placed before 12:00 are dispatched the same day and will be with you the next working day. (Only for domestic deliveries)
3. Shipping is carried out by the following companies: DHL and DPD.
4. Costs of delivery are added to the order amount. The costs of delivery for a package up to 31,50 kg in Poland is PLN 19,99 inclusive of the VAT for all prepayments and PLN 24,99 inclusive of the VAT in the case of payment collected by the courier (payment on receipt).
5. The costs of package delivery to other EU states is always quoted at order placement (more: Delivery). The costs of delivery to non-EU member states is each time agreed with the customer.
6. In the event of delivery to a destination lying outside the European Union, the price of purchased goods will be increased to cover the value of customs duties.
7. Costs of pallet shipment are settled individually on the basis of the scope of the order and depending on the country of delivery.
8. All packages are insured.
9. Please check your package upon delivery. If any of the delivered items are damaged, we advise you to draw up a protocol of damage in the presence of the courier.
10. You can request for your package to be delivered by a courier company of your choice, should you wish to do so. In this situation please inform us about the deadline of receipt and provide the name of the courier company which you wish to use.
2. NOGAFASHION Wholesale will collect the following personal data from you through the Website and other forms of communication, during purchase and the registration process on the Website:
- company name, first name, last name, Identification number, VAT UE,
- address of your company,
- delivery address, if different from the registered address or domicile,
- e-mail address,
- phone number.
The provision of the above data is voluntary, but necessary to complete the registration and make purchases at the Website.
3. NOGAFASHION Wholesale shall make every effort to ensure your privacy is respected and the personal information you provide while using and making purchases at the Warehouse is protected.
4. NOGAFASHION Wholesale shall make every possible effort to protect your data and secure it against the actions of third parties. We use all necessary protection of servers, connections and the Website to protect your data. All connections related to the performance of your electronic payments, if you choose such an option, will occur over a secure encrypted connection (SSL - Secure Socket Layer).
5. NOGAFASHION Warehouse does not automatically collect any data, with the exception of the data contained in cookies during the use of the Website.
7. Cookies used by NOGAFASHION Warehouse may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when you close your browser, while permanent cookies are stored after you finish using the Website, and are used to store information, such as your password or login, making it faster and easier to use the Website. In any case, you can prevent the installation of cookies or permanently delete cookies using the appropriate options on your browser.
10. In order to perform the agreement NOGAFASHION Wholesale may disclose the information collected from you with the following entities: DialCom24 Sp. z o.o., Power Media SA, F.H.U. EPAKA, DHL, DPD Polska. In such cases the amount of data transferred is limited to the required minimum.
11. You can view and edit your data within the Website at any time after signing in with your email address and password. When you forget your password or in case of other problems with signing in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. You have the right to request information about the content of the data stored about you, as well as the right to request the data to be amended, blocked or deleted. To do so, please contact us at: email@example.com
1. These regulations can be amended by the website owner. If any changes are made we will notify customers via email.
2. All graphic materials published on the website are the property of: Nogafashion, DK Company A/S (Dranella, Fransa, Ichi, b.young, Gestuz, Denim Hunter, Cream, Kaffe, Pulz Jeans, Culture, Blendshe, In Wear, Part Two, Soaked in Luxury, Karen by Simonsen, Matinique, Casual Friday, Blend), BESTSELLER A/S (Vila, Object, Vero Moda, Only, Selected, Noisy may, Pieces, Junarose, Y.A.S, mama licious, Only & Sons, Jack & Jones, name it), Soyaconcept, Zizzi, Carmacoma, Nümph, Occupied, Nü by Staff, & Other Stories, Samsoe & Samsoe, COS, mbym, Peppercorn, Noa Noa, 2 Biz, SistersPoint, Lindbergh.
3. Any trademarks, logos, photos, etc. are not owned by Nogafashion and are used on the website solely for information purposes. They are obtained from legal sources.
4. Purchasing from the store via Nogafashion requires acceptance of cookies.
5. Please send any suggestions or comments about this website to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Any disagreements between the buyer and the store will be settled by the competent court responsible for the store’s headquarters.